[Windows SIG] Microsoft's Windows 8 upgrade promotion really is ending on January 31 | ZDNet

Steve Davol sdavol at austin.rr.com
Thu Jan 24 19:13:18 EST 2013

AE,
Your should not have any problem if you read the instructions as you go.
I have downloaded three and expect to download an additional one soon. I
did not have a problem as I remember....it was several weeks ago. I have
only installed one copy and plan to phase the others in later....maybe
after April 15 if you catch my drift.

S.