[Windows SIG] [Austin_Mobile_Wireless] Microsoft's Windows 8 upgrade promotion really is ending on January 31 | ZDNet

Jim Fahrnkopf jimfahrn at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 24 11:19:13 EST 2013

Wow!  What very Good News, but you are so Right January 31st is END of $39.99 Offer for Windows 8 Upgrade, which I did almost 2 months ago now.  I love it in Many ways Much more Modern Up-to-Date Operating System than Older Windows 7, which I liked, but this one seems 10 times faster and way more Fun!
I have already added the missing START Button that we have gotten accustomed too over the years.  And like this Popular 3rd party Start button better than Microsofts others.  Check it out at:
Windows 8 Start Menu | Pokki
https://www.pokki.com/windows-8-start-menu
Pokki for Windows 8 Get your Start menuback and more.
And finally have to say I also Upgraded to Microsoft Office 2013 Pro Plus and really like it a lot for many of same reasons.  My Surface RT tablet has it's version included so was getting attached to its features.
Jim Fahrnkppf
Sent from my iPhone